Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
therefore: deswegen, deshalb
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. Die Kunden können heute nicht kommen. Deswegen müssen wir einen neuen Zeitplan machen.
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Therefore (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!