Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a tiger lily: eine Tigerlilie
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
- "First of all, it is with great pride that I unveil Delavigne's newest perfume: TigerLily."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars, a reasonable price for a remarkable fragrance, unlike any other currently on the market."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "Delavigne is also thrilled to announce that world-famous model and actress Ivana Bümbüm has agreed in principle to represent the Delavigne Company in its upcoming advertising campaign, not only for TigerLily, but for all forthcoming campaigns."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tiger lily zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!