Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a tiger lily: eine Tigerlilie
- "Delavigne fragrance - this is "TigerLily" if I'm not mistaken!"
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tiger lily zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!