To be part of
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to be part of (a revolutionary group): Teil (einer revolutionären Gruppierung) sein
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To be part of zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!