Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a tourist: ein Tourist
a tourist trap eine Touristenfalle
- "It's obvious after meeting her that she spends her time frivolously flying from one tourist destination to the next, on the company's dollar I imagine."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "I heard him say "slip it in your bag, it's our little secret" to a young French boy shopping for a birthday present for his mother, and "oh go on, treat yourself: I won't tell anyone" to an Icelandic tourist."
- "Hannah : Oh, a tourist!"
- "Ivory Coast: three German tourists have been taken hostage!"
- "Dave the tourist!"
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tourist (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!