Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a tourist: ein Tourist
a tourist trap eine Touristenfalle
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself 'King and all-round awesome leader' of the country."
- "Dave the tourist!"
- "Ivory Coast: three German tourists have been taken hostage!"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "Hannah : Oh, a tourist!"
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "I heard him say 'slip it in your bag, it's our little secret' to a young French boy shopping for a birthday present for his mother, and 'oh go on, treat yourself: I won't tell anyone' to an Icelandic tourist."
- "It's obvious after meeting her that she spends her time frivolously flying from one tourist destination to the next, on the company's dollar I imagine."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tourist zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!