Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
My visit to the hospital was quite unpleasant. Mein Krankenhausbesuch war ziemlich unangenehm.
- "It's very pleasant."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "It's a beautiful city here, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "I told Bruno it wouldn't hurt to have another public face for the company, especially one as 'aesthetically pleasant' as his!"
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unpleasant zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!