Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
My visit to the hospital was quite unpleasant. Mein Krankenhausbesuch war ziemlich unangenehm.
- "This morning I received an unpleasant phone call from a dissatisfied customer."
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "It's very pleasant."
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "It's a beautiful city here, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "To ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible, please adhere to the following rules"
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "I told Bruno it wouldn't hurt to have another public face for the company, especially one as "aesthetically pleasant" as his!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unpleasant (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!