Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I am) willing (to take that risk): (Ich bin) bereit, (das Risiko einzugehen)
I am willing to stay late, if that's what it takes to finish this project. Ich bin bereit bis spät zu bleiben, wenn dieses Projekt dadurch zu Ende gebracht wird.
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Cheryl : But we would be willing to purchase five hundred thousand units up front, with more to follow."
- "Michelangelo was a genius who was always willing to challenge his genius with difficult new projects."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Always be willing to do a little bit extra."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Willing zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!