Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to allocate: bereitstellen, gewähren, verteilen, zuteilen
The government allocated a small sum of money for us to complete our documentary on the flying squirrel. Die Regierung hat uns eine kleine Summe Geld zur Fertigstellung unseres Dokumentarfilms über das fliegende Eichhörnchen gewährt.
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and."
- "But I fought tooth and nail, and managed to allocate funds for the following items"
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Allocate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!