Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a fashion house: ein Modehaus
Pior is one of the biggest fashion houses in France. Pior ist eines der größten Modehäuser Frankreichs.
- "Fashion House Becomes Fashion Victim"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Fashion house zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!