Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a jury: eine Jury, eine Gruppe von Geschworenen
- "So, you the members of jury have to reach a verdict."
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "Philip : Well Horatio said his monkeys saw Brian stealing perfumes from the laboratory, and then Horatio took him to court, and Brian said it couldn't have been him that stole the perfumes because he was with Icarus, and then the jury said that Brian was innocent, and then-"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Jury zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!