Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a message: eine Nachricht
UK: I'm sorry, Dr. Peter Venkman isn't here. Can I take a message?
US: A text message is a good way to give someone bad news.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have tattooed the following message on the small of my back"
- "Fisherman : Oh my goodness, all those messages!"
- "Bruno : Huh, 3 new messages."
- "Voice mail : You have 3 new messages."
- "You have got to change that ridiculous message."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Message : (In Chinese) Greetings, you have reached the voicemail of Woo Xiao Xiao."
- "MESSAGE RECEIVED 12:59 05/02/2009"
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading e-mails which say nothing."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Message zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!