Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a message: eine Nachricht
UK: I'm sorry, Dr. Peter Venkman isn't here. Can I take a message?
US: A text message is a good way to give someone bad news.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Fisherman : Oh my goodness, all those messages!"
- "Bruno : Huh, 3 new messages."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Voice mail : You have 3 new messages."
- "MESSAGE RECEIVED 12:59 05/02/2009"
- "Message : (In Chinese) Greetings, you have reached the voicemail of Woo Xiao Xiao."
- "You have got to change that ridiculous message."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "I have tattooed the following message on the small of my back"
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading e-mails which say nothing."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Message zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!