Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to postpone: verschieben, aufschieben, hinauszögern
UK: When I got pregnant, I had to postpone my wedding.
US: The meeting has been postponed until Tuesday.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Due to an unexpected change in planning, the meeting on 'security systems', originally scheduled for next Thursday, has been indefinitely postponed."
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "If we could postpone the meeting until next week (when I'll be free all week long), I would really appreciate it."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Postpone zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!