Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
sometime: irgendwann, gelegentlich einmal
You should come over sometime. Du solltest irgendwann einmal zu mir kommen.
I'll be there sometime after 4 pm. Ich würde gegen 16 Uhr da sein.
Achtung! Nicht mit sometimes (manchmal) verwechseln.
- "Hannah : Well you really should visit sometime."
- "Betty : I'd like to hear it sometime."
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in 2015."
- "Bruno : Well I was just calling to see if you'd be available for lunch sometime this week."
- "I said we should date. Sometime."
- "Would you mind if my accountant gave you a call sometime?"
- "Belinda : Oh, I'd love to see your work sometime Brent."
- "We'll meet sometime next week, and I'll give you my conclusions."
- "Due to an unfortunate oversight on Polly's part (she has since been chastised), this wasn't noticed until today, roughly five and half months since the two of you joined the team. What I'm saying is that you two must visit company physician Dr. Bob Loblaw sometime within the next two weeks."
- "Why don't you drop me an e-mail so we can get together sometime?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Sometime zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!