English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a(n) herbal tea: a natural tea made from the leaves of a plant or flower
Note that depending on its pronunciation, 'herbal tea' can be preceded by 'a' (US), or 'an' (UK). This is because the 'h' is pronounced in UK English, but not in US English.
- "Herbal tea (if you need suggestions, you can ask me)"
- "Mr. Oléré arrives at work, drinks an herbal tea, and then begins his first task of the day."
- "Aromatheraphy, Zoology, Botany, Candle making, Yoga, Circus techniques, Herbal Tea, Native American Folklore"
- "She lights lavender-scented candle and spills herbal tea on table."
- "Herbal tea (I can recommend several)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Herbal tea'? Share it with us!