Definition Herbal tea
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a(n) herbal tea: a natural tea made from the leaves of a plant or flower
Note that depending on its pronunciation, "herbal tea" can be preceded by "a" (US), or "an" (UK). This is because the "h" is pronounced in UK English, but not in US English.
- "Herbal tea (I can recommend several)"
- "She lights lavender-scented candle and spills herbal tea on table."
- "Aromatheraphy, Zoology, Botany, Candle making, Yoga, Circus techniques, Herbal Tea, Native American Folklore"
- "Mr. Oléré arrives at work, drinks an herbal tea, and then begins his first task of the day."
- "Herbal tea (if you need suggestions, you can ask me)"
Still having difficulties with 'Herbal tea'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Herbal tea'? Share it with us!