Learning French Grammar & Vocabulary
Online French Lessons with Frantastique
Have a taste of French with the following grammar and vocabulary modules. Learn more about the French language with our online French course.
You can also test our lessons for free and receive a free level assessment.
Each user has access to an online User space, which gathers all points covered in past exercises and lessons: grammar pointers, vocabulary, texts, audios and videos. By clicking on the links below, you will have access to an example of grammar and vocabulary materials available in our lessons:
You will find below some of the most requested grammar modules. You can also check all of our French grammar modules for free.
By clicking on the links below, you will have access to an example of vocabulary materials available in our lessons:
Check out some of our blog posts to learn more about French grammar and its many quirks.
- A practical guide to learning French
- 10 reasons to learn French
- French for Beginners
- French books for beginners
- How to say hello in French
- How to say goodbye in French
- 100 false friends in French you should know
- 5 French argot words
- The 10 most common French grammar mistakes French speakers make
- 4 untranslatable French words
- The 10 most common French grammar mistakes English speakers make
- 7 French idioms deciphered
- 5 French grammar rules that will give you nightmares
- Is French hard to learn?
- How long does it take to learn French?