Definition Look into
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to look into (a situation, your eyes): to investigate, to analyze, to study (a situation); to stare into, to look at (your eyes)
I will look into your case, and let you know the outcome as soon as possible.
- "But I promise we will look into this situation."
- "I believe we should look into changing banks as soon as possible: staying with our current bank seems to be a foolish expenditure."
- "I'll look into it and get back to you."
- "Now, Mr. Gidyeon, look into this mirror and tell me what you see, mmkay?"
- "The gadget that's going to look into my brain!"
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "I'll look into French courses for Dave and Laura, okay?"
- "I'll look into it."
- "Sam : Well, I can certainly look into it."
Still having difficulties with 'Look into'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Look into'? Share it with us!