English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
resources: supplies, means, materials
natural resources things such as minerals, forests, coal, etc. which exist in a place and can be used by people
- "With the resources at his disposal, it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Wang come away with a new western subsidiary to play with."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "Ellen : I think that children are the world's most precious resource."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Cork is a renewable resource: its trees are not killed when the cork is taken."
Still having difficulties with 'Resources'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Resources'? Share it with us!