Definition Straight to the point
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to get straight (or "right") to the point: to address the main subject directly, without deviation
Could you just get straight to the point? I don't have time to listen to irrelevant information.
- "Bruno : Let's get right to the point guys."
- "I haven't got all day! Get to the point."
- "I'll get to the point. I want a baby."
- "Why now then, let's get straight to it."
- "Philip : Look Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "Just let me get to the point, okay?"
- "Bruno : Sam, Let's get to the point here."
- "Philip : Look, Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "Anyway, I'll get to the point."
- "Karen Hughes : Well, I can see you're busy, so I'll get right to the point."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Straight to the point'? Share it with us!