English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a surface: an exterior, a covering, a face, an outside, a skin
Oceans make up over two-thirds of the world's surface, the rest is land and ice.
- "I clean four times a day, and spray down all surfaces with disinfectant each evening."
- "This is merely a minor surface puncture."
- "Residue of several body parts imprinted onto the glass surface"
- "I can assure you that those are simply craters and valleys on the moon's surface."
- "Refrigerator magnets are unaffiliated with Delavigne Corporation, and are not guaranteed to stick to refrigerators or other surfaces."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A surface'? Share it with us!