Definition A surface
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a surface: an exterior, a covering, a face, an outside, a skin
Oceans make up over two-thirds of the world's surface, the rest is land and ice.
- "This is merely a minor surface puncture."
- "I can assure you that those are simply craters and valleys on the moon's surface."
- "Refrigerator magnets are unaffiliated with Delavigne Corporation, and are not guaranteed to stick to refrigerators or other surfaces."
- "Residue of several body parts imprinted onto the glass surface"
- "I clean four times a day, and spray down all surfaces with disinfectant each evening."
Still having difficulties with 'A surface'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A surface'? Share it with us!