English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to appear: to look like, to seem; to become visible
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "It appears to be some paint."
- "'Anti-English' graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Appear'? Share it with us!