English vocabulary and translations (See all)
approximately: about, around, close to, more or less, roughly
We're approximately ten minutes from her house. In around ten minutes we'll be there.
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
- "Did you know that on average, it takes approximately 6 favorable impressions to overcome 1 unfavorable impression?"
- "I've found approximately 1.2 million dollars under the cushions of the couch in my office!"
- "At approximately 14:53, a great white shark was spotted offshore, and lifeguards ordered swimmers out of the water."
- "Nina : Approximately ten days, sir."
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "I'm actually standing approximately half a mile from the tornado right now."
- "Rachid took a wrong turn over Barcelona and now we're approximately 100 kilometers south of Porto."
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "Our flying time is approximately 37 hours and 59 minutes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Approximately'? Share it with us!