As you can see
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
as you can see: as is apparent, visible, as you can tell
- "As you can see from the attached photo, my physical transformation is nothing short of godlike."
- "So as you can see, the Delavigne Corporation has a number of exciting projects planned for 2007, ranging from the launch of innovative new fragrances, business ventures as well as environmental initiatives."
- "Brian : However, as you can see, his accent is still a little."
- "Horatio : Oh, as you can see, I."
- "As you can see, the first part of my talk is called: 'Doris and Bernie's vacation photos, Greece 2004'?"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "As you can see, this is the penthouse, and features panoramic views across San Francisco."
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote 'enjoy yourselves', and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "Brian : Well, as you can see, this dog is extremely."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As you can see'? Share it with us!