English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(You will find my resume) attached to this letter, to this e-mail: (You will find my resume) linked with, connected to, joined with this letter, this e-mail
the attachment (we have for someone): the fondness, the feeling, the regard, the liking (we have for someone)
UK: I'm sorry, but I can't open the e-mail attachment.
US: I have a strong attachment to New York, it will be difficult to leave.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
- "Attachment: ItineraryDelavigne."
- "Attachment: Initiatives."
- "Attachment: DCInboxData."
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
- "-delete e-mails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "I'd like to think that you all take an interest in the development of new products, so consider this focus group an opportunity to reinforce the attachment you feel for them already."
- "I am sending a list of additional services ChinaCorp can provide, as an attachment to this e-mail."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Attachment'? Share it with us!