English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a balloon: an object which is filled with gas or hot air and which floats in the air
- "Bruno : Meet me at the balloon!"
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
- "Brian : Well, what's left of the balloon?"
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Get back to the balloon!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Balloon'? Share it with us!