English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a balloon: an object which is filled with gas or hot air and which floats in the air
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Brian : Well, what's left of the balloon?"
- "Bruno : Meet me at the balloon!"
- "Get back to the balloon!"
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Balloon'? Share it with us!