English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a billion (dollars): 1,000,000,000 (dollars)
1 billion people a thousand million people
Adrien is a billionaire. He has millions and millions of dollars.
Thanks a billion Thanks a lot, thanks very much, I'm so grateful
- "Rebels are demanding $4 billion in ransom and have threatened to remove the hostages' hairs one by one tomorrow morning."
- "Do you know what a billion dollars can buy you?"
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping 'Pong' Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "But Mr. Delavigne, Mr. Oléré, we are prepared to give you a billion dollars!"
- "Did you say a billion dollars?"
- "Kevin : One billion dollars is a lot of money, Jean."
- "Over 1.5 billion people use the internet, and that is a good thing."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the 'magical' properties of their products."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Billion'? Share it with us!