English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a billion (dollars): 1,000,000,000 (dollars)
1 billion people a thousand million people
Adrien is a billionaire. He has millions and millions of dollars.
Thanks a billion Thanks a lot, thanks very much, I'm so grateful
- "Over 1.5 billion people use the internet, and that is a good thing."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the 'magical' properties of their products."
- "Rebels are demanding $4 billion in ransom and have threatened to remove the hostages' hairs one by one tomorrow morning."
- "Kevin : One billion dollars is a lot of money, Jean."
- "Do you know what a billion dollars can buy you?"
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping 'Pong' Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "But Mr. Delavigne, Mr. Oléré, we are prepared to give you a billion dollars!"
- "Did you say a billion dollars?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Billion'? Share it with us!