Definition Broom closet
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (broom) closet (US): a (broom) cupboard
I heard that Susie hides her lovers in the broom closet. She always puts them in the cupboard where she keeps her cleaning items.
a broom a brush with a long handle
- "As many of you are already aware, we've recently replaced the photocopier next to the broom closet."
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see."
- "Philip : And remember that time when you got stuck in the closet all night?"
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
- "7.20AM – Find space in closet to hide myself."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
Still having difficulties with 'Broom closet'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Broom closet'? Share it with us!