English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a citizen: a resident, an inhabitant, a dweller, a native, a subject
the citizenship the condition or status of a citizen; the act of belonging to a country
a senior citizen an elder, an older person, a pensioner
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "Senior citizen"
- "Robot : Because citizens get very attached to songs about their country, and they don't like it when their music becomes a tribute to one's egomania."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "I am a citizen!"
- "The citizens of Europe?"
- "Any French citizen between the ages of 18 and 28 is eligible to apply, provided they are currently enrolled in a university."
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Citizen'? Share it with us!