English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(the) customer support (department): (the) client service (department)
The customers were so angry that we needed to create a Customer Support line. It was essential to give them access to someone who could deal with their problems.
- "Robot : Thank you for calling the Musical Store customer support hotline."
- "I am writing to complain about the standard of customer support I received from one of your employees."
- "I'm not happy about the way you two are handling our customer support."
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
- "Operator : Musical Store customer support, how can I help you?"
- "Hello, Delavigne Customer Support, Edward Moon speaking."
- "As Luna may have told you, you're going to be joining us in the Customer Support Department for a few days."
- "Kwik-e-Market Customer Support"
- "Responsibility and management of a customer support department"
- "Automated message : Welcome to the Delavigne Corporation customer support helpline"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Customer support'? Share it with us!