English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I love my three children: I have two daughters and one son.
(What are you doing here), son?: (What are you doing here), young man?
UK: What is your daughter called?
US: My daughter is called Julia, and my son is called Julian.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno's dad : We need to have a talk about our son."
- "Stephen : Come here son!"
- "I'm your son."
- "What did you find in our son's room?"
- "I didn't want your son, Michael."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "My job is to make the smells that you spray on your daughters and on your pets."
- "I'd like to speak to your supervisor, son."
- "Our son is having an affair with the au pair!"
- "Stephen : Don't talk unless you have to, son."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Daughter'? Share it with us!