English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a department store: a large shop divided into several different parts (Harrods, BHV, KADEWE, El Corte Inglés, etc.)
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "Warbuckle, CEO and President of Warbuckle's International Department Stores."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Department store'? Share it with us!