English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an ear: an organ on the side of one's head, used for hearing (most people have two ears)
to have an ear for music to have a good sense, a talent for music
- "You mean those magical creatures with pointy little ears, they live in forests and."
- "I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "I mean, very colorful with an ear where the eye should be."
- "Jean : Please do not shout again, my ears are bleeding."
- "He has bad ears?"
- "My ear!"
- "Bruno : Friends, colleagues, countrymen, lend me your ears."
- "- Adorable brown right ear, floppy white left ear"
- "In the past 12 months have you had an ear or body piercing?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ear'? Share it with us!