English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
extensive: vast, great; much, a lot of, many
We have done extensive research on this subject.
Horatio has extensive knowledge of flowers from South America.
UK: Fred has extensive knowledge of computers and can even send e-mails.
US: The house has extensive gardens.
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "Mr. Steele : I have extensive experience with all operating systems and software platform development."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
Still having difficulties with 'Extensive'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Extensive'? Share it with us!