English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to fall asleep, to be asleep: to change from a waking to a sleeping state; to not be awake, to be sleeping
I fell asleep during the movie, so I don't know what happened!
- "If it weren't for all the perfume in the air, I'd probably be asleep by now."
- "Horatio : No, I fall asleep."
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "Bruno : He fell asleep there."
- "We don't want you falling asleep, now do we?"
- "Moira : Looks like Brent's fallen asleep as well."
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
- "He's asleep."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fall asleep'? Share it with us!