Definition Fall asleep
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to fall asleep, to be asleep: to change from a waking to a sleeping state; to not be awake, to be sleeping
I fell asleep during the movie, so I don't know what happened!
- "If it weren't for all the perfume in the air, I'd probably be asleep by now."
- "Bruno : He fell asleep there."
- "Horatio : No, I fall asleep."
- "Moira : Looks like Brent's fallen asleep as well."
- "He's asleep."
- "We don't want you falling asleep, now do we?"
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
Still having difficulties with 'Fall asleep'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fall asleep'? Share it with us!