English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a fee: a cost, a charge, a commission, a price
How much is the membership fee for your gym? Is it expensive?
the registration fees the cost of subscription
UK: My university tuition fees have left me in severe debt.
US: You can join the gym for a very small membership fee.
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
- "Here is a brief summary of the supplementary charges we are currently paying to our bank Huckster and Hoodwink: wire and stock transaction fees, telephone consultation fees, online banking fees, and service charges on all of our accounts."
- "Writer's fee (maximum): 30,000 dollars (half to be paid upon commission, the other half upon completion)."
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
- "let's stick it in (a) savings account without any fees!"
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "The fee for the spa is non-refundable."
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "The downside is that there is minimal or no interest on checking accounts, and there may be fees."
Still having difficulties with 'Fee'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fee'? Share it with us!