Definition Feel free
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to feel free to (do something): not to hesitate before (doing something), to feel able to (do something)
Feel free to call me anytime if you have any problems.
- "Please feel free to contact me if you have any reservations about the date of the meeting."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
- "Feel free to come in here and, you know, take care of him."
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "Feel free to get back to us tomorrow with your decision."
- "Feel free to contact them at your leisure."
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
- "Feel free to visit her during office hours."
- "Please feel free to ask anything at all."
Still having difficulties with 'Feel free'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Feel free'? Share it with us!