Definition Feel free
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to feel free to (do something): not to hesitate before (doing something), to feel able to (do something)
Feel free to call me anytime if you have any problems.
- "Feel free to come in here and, you know, take care of him."
- "Feel free to contact them at your leisure."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
- "Please feel free to ask anything at all."
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "Feel free to get back to us tomorrow with your decision."
- "Feel free to visit her during office hours."
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
- "Please feel free to contact me if you have any reservations about the date of the meeting."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Feel free'? Share it with us!