English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to find out: to discover, to learn, to realize, to uncover
I found out that he had lied when I read the text messages on his phone.
- "Barnabé : You'll find out when I start."
- "Why don't you open up the suitcase and find out?"
- "Brian : I don't know yet, I have to go back to London to find out."
- "Bruno would kill me if he found out!"
- "Find out what it means to me."
- "Philip : Well why don't you jump out of the window and find out?"
- "I just found out my favorite hotel has gone out of business."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "Hannah : Well, let's find out."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Find out'? Share it with us!