Definition First class
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I only travel) first class: (I always buy tickets for) the expensive part of a train, plane, etc.
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Gourmet fine dining (microwaved) and free alcohol in First Class."
- "You and Ms. Donovan will be traveling first class to Logan Airport on Big Generic Airlines."
- "Our first-class service is the finest in the world!"
- "Follow me, young man, there's a couple of spare seats in first-class."
- "Brian : First class, non-stop, non-smoking, leaving Monday morning."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
Still having difficulties with 'First class'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'First class'? Share it with us!