English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I hate) foie gras! (French speciality): (I hate) duck or goose liver filled with fat! (French speciality)
- "I've seen this before in a French horror movie - it seems like the foie gras is making him hallucinate!"
- "Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "Foie Gras is a delicate dish, it's meant to be savored."
- "foie gras to start."
- "What is foie gras anyway?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Foie gras'? Share it with us!