Definition Foie gras
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I hate) foie gras! (French speciality): (I hate) duck or goose liver filled with fat! (French speciality)
- "foie gras to start."
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "I've seen this before in a French horror movie - it seems like the foie gras is making him hallucinate!"
- "Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
- "Foie Gras is a delicate dish, it's meant to be savored."
- "What is foie gras anyway?"
Still having difficulties with 'Foie gras'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Foie gras'? Share it with us!