Definition From now on
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
From now on...: From this moment onwards..; Starting now...; In the future...
From now on, I want a hot cup of coffee on my desk when I arrive at the office. I know you haven't had to do this in the past, but from this moment forward, this is what I require.
- "From now on, I am sticking to perfumes."
- "From now on the first thing and the last thing I want to hear out of your mouths is "Sir"."
- "Just call me Philip the Genius from now on!"
- "It took some convincing, but I have Gidyeon's word that his pricing policy will respect our suggested list prices from now on."
- "From now on you'll be the manager of Human-Photocopier Relations."
- "These countries may be safe from now on: British home buyers seem to have set their sights on the USA."
- "And please, call me Mr. Cashman from now on."
Still having difficulties with 'From now on'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'From now on'? Share it with us!