From the desk of
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
from the desk of (Bruno Delavigne): from, from the office of, written by (Bruno Delavigne)
The idiom from the desk of is often printed on personal work documents (especially in the case of the doctors) like for example correspondence paper, notepads, post-its...
- "My name is Nigel Pilkington and I'm looking for the creator of the fragrances that I can smell from the street."
- "From the desk of Luna DeLune"
- "From the street the first thing that hits you is the facade."
- "From the desk of Polly Jane Watson"
- "From the desk of Elaine R."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'From the desk of'? Share it with us!