Definition I can't wait
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
I can't wait (to leave the office): I'm very excited about, I'm really looking forward to (leaving the office)
I can't wait to meet your sister. I've waited such a long time for this!
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "Hannah : Aw thanks Icarus, I can't wait to read it."
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
- "Dr. Gilchrist : I can't wait to taste them."
- "I totally can't wait! How do I look?"
- "I can't wait that long!"
- "Brian : No sir, it can't wait."
- "I can't wait to get this baby on the freeway!"
Still having difficulties with 'I can't wait'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'I can't wait'? Share it with us!