Definition In any case
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
in any case, in any event: anyway, all things considered, at any rate; in every situation or eventuality
In any case, I can't take the children to the park because I will be working late tonight.
Someone will be at the office this weekend in any event, so you can call anytime. Regardless of the hour, someone will be there to take your call.
- "In any case, his efficiency is incredible, as you can see from the charts I have included in my report."
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
- "In any case, I'd like to introduce you to someone I think you all know, who's also a wizard at dodgeball."
- "In any case, to respond to your remark, yes our forecast was a bit off the mark."
- "In any case, I prefer to discuss this matter directly with their creator."
- "Scott : In any case, there's an important factor that you should consider."
- "In any case, it is always a pleasure doing business with you and your team and I look forward to our next meeting."
- "In any case, destroying your computer sounds a bit extreme."
- "In any case, I think you have a misconception that publicity and helping the environment are mutually exclusive!"
Still having difficulties with 'In any case'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In any case'? Share it with us!