English vocabulary and translations (See all)
David found the puzzle intriguing.
I am intrigued to know how he became president; he is so stupid!
to be intrigued: to be curious, to be interested, to be fascinated
UK: That's a very intriguing story, young man.
US: Yes, I'm sure you're intrigued.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Kevin : The figures you quoted in your e-mails are very intriguing, Mrs Lee."
- "We're very intrigued by the results."
- "Kevin : The figures you quoted in your e-mails are very intriguing, Mrs. Lee."
- "His intriguing proposal was what convinced me to accept this offer."
- "Esmeralda : Intrigued monkey noise"
- "A sample from the week of August 12th is particularly intriguing"
- "Donna : Mr. Cheeter, I found that test to be very intriguing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Intrigue'? Share it with us!