English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(you) just (agreed to come with me): (you agreed to come with me) very recently, a few moments ago
- "Your honor, you just-"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
- "Congratulations Brian, you just retired early."
- "Today is your lucky day: You've just discovered the most successful money-making enterprise in the history of the internet."
- "I think BrianBot just exploded."
- "The mining company has just discovered platinum in Norway."
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "I was just looking for you."
- "I just kissed a girl named Maria."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Justrecently'? Share it with us!