English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a letter: a message, a note, a communication; a character, a symbol (for example: a, b, c, d)
a letter of resignation a note to inform one's employer of an intention to stop working for them
the letter F the character "F"
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER H - SAY ""ORSE" NOT 'HORSE""
- "This is the third letter we have written without response."
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "So this letter here."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER T - SAY "WA'ER" NOT "WATER""
- "I don't know if or when you'll receive this letter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Letter'? Share it with us!