English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a medal: a metal disc given as a reward
Who won the gold medal? -Andrew, again. He always wins the race and gets the best prize.
- "Philip Cheeter (USA) took the bronze medal in the Restraining oneself from flirting with the opposite sex event."
- "Brian Jones (UK) won a silver medal in Flirting with the opposite sex ."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Do you see these medals?"
- "How many medals has the U."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Medal'? Share it with us!