English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a medal: a metal disc given as a reward
Who won the gold medal? -Andrew, again. He always wins the race and gets the best prize.
- "Do you see these medals?"
- "Philip Cheeter (USA) took the bronze medal in the Restraining oneself from flirting with the opposite sex event."
- "How many medals has the U."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Brian Jones (UK) won a silver medal in Flirting with the opposite sex ."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
Still having difficulties with 'Medal'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Medal'? Share it with us!