English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a mouse: a small rat-like animal; a hand-controlled electronic device to control a computer cursor
Note the plural of mouse is mice
- "Luna : I'm sure you are a human, but you did kill mice!"
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
- "I saw the cleaning man killing mice with his bare hands, and stacking them up in a pile in the corner."
- "She loves chasing mice, and it's a far more natural way to die."
- "It's called 'Of Mice and Men'."
- "I know how you hate to hurt people's feelings, but think of the mice!"
- "I don't want any more mice losing their lives needlessly!"
- "I kill mice, but I still a human."
- "I'm really quite traumatized by that mouse incident."
- "Some of the girls have also complained to me about the number of dead mice they have been coming across."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mouse'? Share it with us!