English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a mouse: a small rat-like animal; a hand-controlled electronic device to control a computer cursor
Note the plural of mouse is mice
- "It's called "Of Mice and Men"."
- "Bob : Okay, now this is the "mouse", Horatio."
- "This device is called a "mouse"."
- "She loves chasing mice, and it's a far more natural way to die."
- "I don't want any more mice losing their lives needlessly!"
- "I know how you hate to hurt people's feelings, but think of the mice!"
- "I kill mice, but I still a human."
- "I'm really quite traumatized by that mouse incident."
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
- "Luna : I'm sure you are a human, but you did kill mice!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mouse'? Share it with us!