English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
normally: usually, generally, typically, ordinarily
Normally, I don't do this but I'm drunk, so... will you marry me?
- "You know, normally I have meetings in my office and not on the golf course."
- "If you see an error message when you turn on the computer, you should click on "cancel" and after about 20 seconds you will be able to log in normally."
- "Brian : I thought he was normally that colour."
- "It's Christmas Eve here in Africa, and normally this is the raining season, but this area hasn't seen a drop of water in the past six months."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
- "Donna : Right then, I want you to go out next week and do some things that you wouldn't normally do."
- "Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
- "I normally overcharge, but not that much!"
- "Philip : Well normally I'd say hell yes, but why don't we just get down to business instead?"
Still having difficulties with 'Normally'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Normally'? Share it with us!