English vocabulary and translations (See all)
numerous: many, several, lots, a number of
You have already been late on numerous occasions, more than any other employee, if you are late once more, you'll be fired.
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Still, with the recent economic downturn following the collapse of numerous dot coms and start-ups in Silicon Valley, San Francisco has had to look elsewhere for a boost."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "She is the spokeswoman for the perfume company Delavigne Corp, known for its numerous eco-friendly initiatives."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Numerous'? Share it with us!