One more thing
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
one more thing, one last thing: I have something else to tell you before I go
Just one more thing before leaving, can you also lend me your car Friday night? That's all, I've nothing else to ask you.
- "Icarus : Uhm Dr. Donna, one more thing."
- "I have one more thing to say to you Brian Jones."
- "I've just got one more thing to say before I go."
- "Oh, and one more thing: I'm only available from noon onwards."
- "Jean : Yes! One more thing."
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
- "Well, there is one more thing."
- "Oh, and one more thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One more thing'? Share it with us!