Definition One more thing
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
one more thing, one last thing: I have something else to tell you before I go
Just one more thing before leaving, can you also lend me your car Friday night? That's all, I've nothing else to ask you.
- "I have one more thing to say to you Brian Jones."
- "I've just got one more thing to say before I go."
- "Oh, and one more thing: I'm only available from noon onwards."
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
- "Oh, and one more thing."
- "Well, there is one more thing."
- "Jean : Yes! One more thing."
- "Icarus : Uhm Dr. Donna, one more thing."
Still having difficulties with 'One more thing'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One more thing'? Share it with us!