Definition Over-more than
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(It's) over (thirty degrees): (It's) more than, greater than, higher than (thirty degrees)
- "Captain Donny Dare has since amassed over 14,000 hours of flight time and nearly 300 enemy kills."
- "Delavigne products are currently sold at over 12,000 locations in 80 countries."
- "We also offer a free beer fridge as a welcome gift when you deposit over $4000 in your account."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "On the Internet, the clip of you at the award show has been viewed over a million times, and hits on the Delavigne website have quadrupled since last night."
- "Mrs. Brady has over 30 years' experience teaching English and has a TCFL (Teaching Cornish as a Foreign Language) diploma."
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "Every week, over 600,000 people are applying for unemployment benefits."
- "The company has 5000 employees and over 16 million customers."
- "Over 1.5 billion people use the internet, and that is a good thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Over-more than'? Share it with us!